Shareholder Information Investor Relations Ownership structure Heineken N.V. shares and options Market capitalisation Heineken N.V. Share distribution by geography Heineken N.V. shares* Heineken N.V. share price Dividend per share Heineken Holding N.V. shares O Q, Introduction Report of the Executive Board Report of the Supervisory Board HEINEKEN is committed to maintaining an open and constructive dialogue with shareholders and bondholders, and continuously strives to improve its shareholder relations. HEINEKEN aims to keep shareholders updated by informing them clearly and accurately about HEINEKEN's strategy, performance and other matters and developments that could be relevant to investors' decisions. Heading the HEINEKEN Group, the objective of Heineken Holding N.V., pursuant to its Articles of Association, has been to manage or supervise the management of the HEINEKEN Group and to provide services for Heineken N.V. The role Heineken Holding N.V. has performed for the HEINEKEN Group since 1952 has been to safeguard its continuity, independence and stability and create conditions for controlled and steady growth of the activities of the HEINEKEN Group. The stability provided by this structure has enabled the HEINEKEN Group to remain independent and to rise to its present position as the brewer with the broadest international presence and one of the world's largest brewing groups. Every Heineken N.V. share held by Heineken Holding N.V. is matched by one share outstanding at the level of Heineken Holding N.V. Shares have traded at a lower price due to technical factors that are market-specific. Heineken Holding N.V. holds 50.005% of the Heineken N.V. issued shares. L'Arche Green N.V. holds 52.599% of the Heineken Holding N.V. shares. The Heineken family holds 88.86% of L'Arche Green N.V. The remaining 11.14% of L'Arche Green N.V. is held by the Hoyer family. Mrs. de Carvalho-Heineken also owns a direct 0.03% stake in Heineken Holding N.V. Heineken N.V. shares are traded on Euronext Amsterdam, where the Company is included in the main AEX Index. The shares are listed under ISIN code NL0000009165. Prices for the ordinary shares may be accessed on Bloomberg under the symbol HEIA.NA and on the Reuters Equities 2000 Service under HEIA. AS. Options on Heineken N.V. shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam. In 2018, the average daily trading volume of Heineken N.V. shares was 701,326 shares. Shares outstanding as at 31 December 2018: 570,179,587 shares of €1.60 nominal value (excluding own shares held by the Company). At a year-end price of €77.20 on 31 December 2018, the market capitalisation of Heineken N.V. on the balance sheet date was €44.0 billion. Year-end price €77.20 31 December 2018 Highest closing price €93.54 20 July 2018 Lowest closing price €75.58 11 October 2018 Heineken N.V. Annual Report 2018 Financial Statements Sustainability Review Other Information Based on 238.3 million shares in free float (excluding the holding of Heineken Holding N.V. and FEMSA in Heineken N.V.) 32.2% 217% 19.7% 157% Netherlands Unidentified Americas UK/Ireland Rest of Europe Rest of World Source: Cmi2i estimate based on available information December 2018. In Euronext Amsterdam 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 Share price range Year-end price Average trade in 2018: 701,326 shares per day In 77.20 86.93 71.26 78.77 58.95 49.08 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 11.60 1.47 1.34 1.30 1.10 0.89 The ordinary shares of Heineken Holding N.V. are traded on Euronext Amsterdam. The shares are listed under ISIN code NL0000008977. Prices for the ordinary shares may be accessed on Bloomberg under the symbol HEIO.NA and on the Reuters Equities 2000 Service under HEIO.AS. In 2018, the average daily trading volume of Heineken Holding N.V. shares was 116,437 shares.

Jaarverslagen en Personeelsbladen Heineken

Jaarverslagen | 2018 | | pagina 164