Heineken N.V. shares and options
Market capitalisation Heineken N.V.
Share distribution comparison year-on-year
Heineken N.V. shares*
Heineken N.V. share price
Dividend per share
£lf\ Heineken NV.
I OU Annual Report 2016
Report of the Report of the Financial Sustainability
Introduction Executive Board Supervisory Board Statements Review
HEINEKEN takes a proactive role in maintaining an open dialogue with shareholders and bondholders, providing accurate and complete
information in a timely and consistent way. The Company does this through media releases, the Annual Report, presentations, webcasts,
investor conferences and regular briefings with analysts, fund managers and shareholders.
Heading the HEINEKEN Group, Heineken Holding N.V. is no ordinary holding company. Since its formation in 1952, the objective of Heineken
Holding N.V., pursuant to its Articles of Association, has been to manage and/or supervise the HEINEKEN Group and to provide services for Heineken
N.V. The role Heineken Holding N.V. has performed for the HEINEKEN Group since 1952 has been to safeguard its continuity, independence and
stability and create conditions for controlled, steady growth of the activities of the HEINEKEN Group. The stability provided by this structure has
enabled the HEINEKEN Group to remain independent and to rise to its present position as the brewer with the widest international presence and
one of the world's largest brewing groups.
Every Heineken N.V. share held by Heineken Holding N.V. is matched by one share issued by Heineken Holding N.V. The dividend payable on the two
shares is identical. Historically, however, Heineken Holding N.V. shares have traded at a lower price due to technical factors that are market-specific.
Heineken Holding N.V. holds 50.005% of the Heineken N.V. issued shares. On 31 December 2016, L'Arche Green N.V. held 51.709% of the Heineken
Holding N.V. shares. The Heineken family holds 88.67% of L'Arche Green N.V. The remaining 11.33% of L'Arche Green N.V. is held by the Hoyer family.
Mrs. de Carvalho-Heineken also owns a direct 0.03% stake in Heineken Holding N.V.
Heineken N.V. shares are traded on Euronext Amsterdam, where the Company is included in the main AEX Index. The shares are listed under ISIN
code NL0000009165. Prices for the ordinary shares may be accessed on Bloomberg under the symbol HEIA.NA and on the Reuters Equities 2000
Service under HEIA.AS. Options on Heineken N.V. shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
In 2016, the average daily trading volume of Heineken N.V. shares was 700,968 shares.
On 31 December 2016, there were 569,680,780 shares of EUR 1.60 nominal value outstanding (excluding own shares held by the company).
At a year-end price of EUR 71.26 on 30 December 2016, the market capitalisation of Heineken N.V. on the balance sheet date was EUR 40.6 billion.
30 December 2016
Highest closing price
29 July 2016
Lowest closing price EUR 67.97 5 December 2016
Americas 39.8% Netherlands 2.3%
Rest of Europe 19.0% Retail 2.5%
UK/Ireland 14.6% Unidentified 15.5%
Rest of World 6.3%
Source: CMi2i estimate based on available information January 2017.
Based on free float (excluding the holding of Heineken Holding N.V.
and FEMSA in Heineken N.V.). Based on 210.6 million shares in free float.
In EUR, Euronext Amsterdam
Share price range |Year-end price Average trade in 2016: 700,968 shares per day