Shareholder information Investor relations Ownership structure Heineken N.V. shares and options Market capitalisation Heineken takes a proactive role in maintaining an open dialogue with shareholders and bondholders, providing accurate and complete information in a timely and consistent way. We do this through press releases, the Annual Report, presentations, webcasts, regular briefings and open days with analysts, fund managers and shareholders. As regards Heineken N.V. Massachusetts Financial Services Company - a capital interest of 4.07 per cent (2.92 per cent held directly and 1.14 per cent held indirectly) - a voting interest of 5.03 per cent (2.91 per cent held directly and 2.12 per cent held indirectly). As regards Heineken Holding N.V.: Davis Investments, LLC -a capital interest of 6.46 per cent -a voting interest of 5.84 per cent. Heading the Heineken Group, Heineken Holding N.V. is no ordinary holding company. Since its formation in 1952, the objective of Heineken Holding N.V., pursuant to its Articles of Association has been to manage and/ or supervise the Heineken Group and to provide services to the Heineken Group. The role Heineken Holding N.V. has performed for the Heineken Group since 1952 has been to safeguard its continuity, independence and stability and create conditions for controlled, steady growth of the activities of the Heineken Group. This stability has enabled the Heineken Group to rise to its present position as the brewer with the widest international presence and one of the world's largest brewing groups. Every Heineken N.V. share held by Heineken Holding N.V. is matched by one share issued by Heineken Holding N.V. The net asset value of one Heineken Holding N.V. share is therefore identical to the net asset value of one Heineken N.V. share. The dividend payable on the two shares is also identical. Historically, however, Heineken Holding N.V. shares have traded at a lower price due to technical factors that are market-specific. Heineken Holding N.V. holds 50.005 per cent of the Heineken N.V. issued shares. L'Arche Green N.V. holds 58.78 per cent of the Heineken Holding N.V. shares. The Heineken family holds 88.42 per cent of L'Arche Green N.V. The remaining 11.58 per cent of L'Arche Green N.V. is held by the Hoyer family. Mrs. de Carvalho-Heineken also owns a direct 0.03 per cent stake in Heineken Holding N.V. Heineken N.V. shares are traded on Euronext Amsterdam, where the Company is included in the main AEX Index. Prices for the ordinary shares may be accessed on Bloomberg under the symbols HE1A:NA and HEIO:NA and on the Reuters Equities 2000 Service under HEIA.AS and HEIO.AS. The ISIN code is NL0000009165. Options on Heineken N.V. shares are listed on Euronext.Liffe. Additional information is available on the website: In 2009, the average daily trading volume of Heineken N.V. shares was 1,639,752 shares. On 31 December 2009, there were 489,974,594 shares of EUR 1.60 nominal value in issue. At a year-end price of EUR 33,27 on 31 December 2009, the market capitalisation of Heineken N.V. on the balance sheet date was EUR 16.3 billion. Year-end price Highest closing price Lowest closing price EUR33.27 31 December 2009 EUR34.21 4 December 2009 EUR 19.97 19 March 2009 Pursuant to the Financial Markets Supervision Act (Wet op het financieel toezicht) and the Decree on Disclosure of Major Holdings and Capital Interests in Securities-Issuing Institutions (Besluit melding zeggenschap en kapitaalbelang in uitgevende instellingen), the Financial Markets Authority has been notified about the following substantial shareholding: 160 Annual Report 2009 - Heineken N.V.

Jaarverslagen en Personeelsbladen Heineken

Jaarverslagen | 2009 | | pagina 156